Import/Export Expertise & Partnerships
Catalynt’s experience and tenacity allows us to quickly and effectively identify and qualify domestic and global producers and products. We work tirelessly to build and maintain partnerships with the world’s top producers to provide quality products and sourcing solutions to market. These relationships also serve as our access to sophisticated market intelligence allowing us to stay informed and accurately analyze the industry.
As industry leaders in the handling of import and export business practices and requirements, Catalynt offers the full-service distribution experience. We call this our “cradle to grave” service:
- Established and maintained responsible distribution and import practices
- Thorough and reliable customs clearance and logistics services
- Dedicated regulatory compliance reviews
- Product and manufacturing plant reviews
- Rigorous management of pre-shipment samples, lot selection, and product specifications
- Open communication about the domestic and international markets
Learn more about some of our Dedicated Partnerships
To become a partner with Catalynt, please contact our Purchasing & Procurement team.
Learn more about Catalynt Chemical Sourcing
Meet our Purchasing & Sourcing Team
Purchasing & Procurement
Our Purchasing Team handles all matters related to global and domestic procurement, sourcing, and purchasing. In addition to meeting our customer’s product requirements, the Purchasing team defines and sets volume goals and reorder needs, performs market research, evaluates new sources of supply and products for various industries, negotiates with new and existing vendors, and communicates with overseas offices to secure materials.
As a company, each supporting department collaborates and reports details and feedback on all aspects of our products and customers, including technical details and market intel through our internal systems. These best practices and the quality of information shared allows Catalynt to identify and secure business while communicating and reporting to partners.
- South Africa
- South America
- South Korea
- United States
Our Inside Sales Group and Product Line Developers are focused to identify, develop, and campaign new and existing product lines across numerous industries. Throughout the entire campaign process we regularly communicate with qualified and prospective suppliers to meet to needs of our customers.
- Research potential markets and product lines
- Efficient lead generation and qualification of end-users in target markets
- Increase volume and market share for supply partners
- Report on campaign objectives and outcomes